Canada Intra Company Transfer Program (ICT)
- Applicant must establish a new business or purchase and expand an existing business in Canada
- ICT is exempted from the requirement to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). ·
- The business must have the potential to create significant economic benefit to Canada. ·
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he / she worked min. 1 yr. for a company that has a parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate in Canada
- Invest 1,00,000$ (INR 50 lacs) and more in Business to get one year Work Permit which can be renewed ·
- Exploratory visit will / Visitor visa will be an added advantage.
- After year or two one can apply for Permanent Residency visa with 6 band & more in IELTS